Saturday 5 September 2009

New Worthing comic shop!!!


Uncanny Comics
Originally uploaded by Welchtoons

It isn't very often that a new comic shop
appears on the high street but Worthing
has had something to celebrate over the
last few weeks. I had the pleasure of
visiting this shop the other week and
had a whale of a time. Sadly I didn't
have much money available to me at
the time so I wasn't able to support their
cause that much but if I had there would
have been no stopping me. Rather spiffing
collection of Silver and Golden age comics
as well. Very nice!!

Check them out...

Uncanny Comics
3 Station Parade (opposite West Worthing station)
Tarring Road
Worthing
West Sussex

Tel: (+44) 01903 500888
Website: www.uncannycomics.co.uk

And if you're wondering what I bought...

...I've got a bit of a thing for Gold Key at the mo.
It's a nostalgia thing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment