Tuesday 2 August 2011

Chichester Charity Gig in aid of Cancer

Can You Help?

First up thanks for taking the time to read this. If you are reading this it's probably because I have pointed you here to read this as sites like Facebook and Twitter have limits on the amount that you can say in a status update and this will be more than 143 characters long. Don't worry though it won't be loads and will only take about a minute to read...

Ok, I don't know if anyone will be able to help with this or not but I'm going to ask anyway as it's for a blimmin' good cause. To cut a long story short, as I believe Spandau Ballet once sang, a friend of mine is organising a music night in The Chichester Inn in Chichester on August 17th to raise money for cancer charities. The evening is organised with the pub and everything is set in place but my friend desperately needs some bands to volunteer their services for the night. Like I say it's for charity so no money will be involved but as I say it is for a blimmin' awesome cause. Can you help? If you know anyone or are in a band and would like to play and help raise money to fight the big C then please contact either Diana or Sarah on Twitter. Alternatively check out the facebook page my friend has set up for her charity which details this and other events she is organising…

Dianas Charity Cycle Challenge Sponsorship Page

If any band out there needs a little extra enticement to take part in this evening then I'll happily do a toon of any band that agrees to take part absolutely free of charge. Any good to anyone?

Big thanks to anyone that can help. If you can't help could you share this link to your fans/followers on facebook/twitter etc in case they can help. Cheers m'dears

Welchtoons
x

No comments:

Post a Comment